Level 2 Sponsor
Afterpay is an installment payment product, founded in Australia just three years ago, and has rapidly grown to be a publicly traded, $1.5B+ company. Today, 25% all online fashion purchases in Australia go through Afterpay with customers including Sephora, MAC, The North Face, Nike, Coach, and Lacoste.
Afterpay has expanded its successful offering from Australia to the U.S. market since May of 2018. Afterpay currently has over 2,000 retail partners in the U.S. including Urban Outfitters, Steve Madden, Forever 21, Anthropologie, Rebecca Minkoff, Kylie Cosmetics, Everlane, and KKW Beauty to name a few. With proven success with its retail partners, increasing AOV of over 20%+, and growing to 700K customers in the U.S. within a few months, Afterpay plans to expand in the UK in Q1 of 2019.
How it Works:
Afterpay gives consumers the freedom to buy what they want and have it as soon as they want.
- We split the cost into 4 equal installments, 0 interest—making it easy to pay over time
- No complicated process, consumers just need an existing debit or credit card to receive an instant approval decision
- Afterpay fits seamlessly into retailers’ checkout pages and makes shopping better for everyone
Afterpay thrives because we trust our customers. It’s proven to increase conversion—more people are choosing Afterpay at checkout and prefer it when they return to shop. Customers get the flexibility they want, the tools they need, and the trust they deserve. When we provide shoppers with a better experience, everyone benefits. We make it our mission to help shoppers to avoid late fees through:
- Realistic Spending Limits
- Compassionate Customer Support
- Easy Tracking Tools